I hope everyone has had a good week so far! Tonight’s game at 6PM with Merrimack is still on schedule as of right now. I just spoke to the coach of Merrimack and we are going to try to play the game under the lights tonight as long as the weather doesn’t get bad later. The coach and I will discuss again around 3PM to decide if the weather or field conditions are worse as he has to schedule the umpires in advance. Right now there is a chance of showers around middle of the afternoon but hopefully it won’t be too wet or keep raining. If we determine it’s too bad at that time, you’ll see a cancellation come over by text and email. If that is the case; we’ll try to reschedule the game on a drier day. If we do play tonight, please be sure to dress warm for the cooler conditions and warm up time starts at 5:30. Bise field is on the right hand side of the road and down a slope so be careful if you never have been there as you could drive by it.
Also, due to daylight running out on us, the next practice will start at 5PM and go until 6:30. I know the earlier start could be tough for some so just get there when you can.
Thanks.... Coach Rob